Visit Store

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Feature Artist No1 - So and Sew Crafty

A proud mother of 4, Karen Copeland opened her etsy store in August 2007.

She says 'Sewing is my passion! I've been sewing for family, friends & customers for over 30 years! I take great pride in the items that I make.

I love to do customs orders, so if you don't see something just like what you have in mind, just convo me and we can work together to create your dream!'

Her store is stocked with a stunning array of items from this gorgeous Easter Bunny Basket
To this innovative knitting/crochet tote
and this glorious babys quilt
I really have only scratched the surface of this wonderful store. Why don't you take a look for yourselves. You really will be amazed by the skill and imagination of this wonderful artist.

So and Sew Etsy Store
So and Sew Blog

No comments: