Visit Store

Friday, February 29, 2008

Ally on 67 - P Miller Originals



Now this is another glorious etsy store combining the owners love of painting and jewellery making.

Her artwork includes Originals, Prints and ACEOs so there really is something for every size pocket and her jewellery is simply beautiful and distinctly shows the artists style.

Ally was educated at the Maryland Institute of Art-Summer School, the Howard Community College-Liberal Arts and the Capital College-Computer Engineering

She has had Gallery Shows at Chesapeake Gallery, DMG Artwork- Annapolis and has received the Artist of the Year award (Arts and Entertainment)- H.H.S. 1985, 2nd Place: African Americans in Science and Technology Poster Contest 1985 and an Honorable Mention- H.H.S. 1984



From the Artist "These are just a few words that I like to live by. I feel that creating art is a way of sharing your soul with others. As you will see in my artwork: sometimes I am very flamboyant and always colorful, sometimes confidant and peaceful, other times angry or chaotic. I think all of my emotions; passions come out in my works. Sometimes I layer it on thick (paint and words) and other times I flirt with the canvas with light feathery strokes. My art reflects my beliefs in love, warmth, generosity, loyalty, and honesty. IĆ¢€™m inspired by science, fantasy, martial arts, architecture, and nature (especially water)."

So come along and visit
http://allyon67.etsy.com
http://allyon67.blogspot.com

No comments: