Visit Store

Monday, April 14, 2008

Beading Forum Swap

I thought it was about time that I shared some details with you about a fantastic forum that I am lucky enough to belong to.

The Forum is Australia based but with many international members and is run by the wonderful Yvonne, owner of Crystal Flair a great online jewellery store.

Come take a look at Crystal Flair and the beading forum

Anyway, my primary reason for posting all this is that I am infact a moderator on the metalworking forum and we recently ran a swap. I was so impressed with the creations that I just had to share some of them with you.

Participants had to make a pendant using wireworking or metalworking techniques. The finished object had to include a pearl and must cost no more than $5 AUD in supplies.

The items created were extremely diverse and here are a few for you to look at and admire

By Cas of Casjsa Designs

















By Vicki of Dragonfly Creations



By Karen








By RataBy Carolyn





By Sharon











By Sharon of Shazzabeth Creations







By Heather Goldsmith



By Steph my fellow metalworking moderator





By Twisted Jewellery Creations













By Amanda











By Viktoria

By Shan
By Sandee












And last but by no means least by Chantel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bwheather said...

Way cool to see all the pendants on one page like that. We are very clever, hey? ;-)

GetSilvered said...

Great post Toni. Thanks for showcasing our swap pieces for us.
Cheers
Pam